Randolph W. Starr
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, June 1, 1970. Other activities: Delta Tau Delta social fraternity including chairman of the Alumni relations committee, and appearance in two productions of the Rock Chalk Revue theatrical production; Business Students Association, Honor Roll in School of Business; Freshman Council.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, May 20, 1973.
- Ombudsman Office, Student Bar Association on Interdisciplinary Studies, Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity, Douglas County Legal Aid Society, Legislative Assistant to Senator Robert Bennett, President Pro-Tem of the Kansas Senate, intern in the Consumer Affairs Division of the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.
- American Bar Association
- House of Delegates, member ~ appointed to represent Colorado Bar Association as state representative
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association Board of Governors 2000-present
- Colorado Bar Association Executive Council 2005-2007
- Larimer County Bar Association
- Member of Executive Committee, Treasurer: 1995-97, President-Elect 1997-98, President 1998-99
- Electric Cooperative Bar Association ~ founding member ~ Colorado representative
- Colorado Council of School Board Attorneys
Second Vice-Chairman, 1984-1985 First Vice-Chairman, 1985-1986 Chairman, 1986-1987
- Colorado School Board Association
- Member of Legislative and Legal Issues Committees
- Member of Teacher Tenure Act Study Committee
- National School Board Association Council of School Attorneys
- Colorado Rural Electric Association Attorneys Council
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Council of Attorneys
1990-1993, 1996-1999 (elected)
- Special District Association
- Sertoma Club of Loveland
Served as Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Director, and have been awarded various achievement awards including Sertoman of the Year; committee chairman-Rocky Mountain Air Show.
- Founding Member of Board of Directors of the Medical Center of the Rockies Foundation and Chair of the Planned Giving Committee of the MCR Foundation
- Former Member of Board of Directors of Loveland Center For Business Development
- Member of Loveland Advisory Board of Community Foundation of Northern Colorado
- President of Loveland Methodist Foundation, Inc.
- Member of Board of Directors of Timberlane Farm Museum
PRACTICE 25% Public Utility Law 20% Estates and Estate Planning 20% Corporation Law 25% Real Property and Water Law 5% Other Litigation 5% Banking Law
- Attended numerous post-graduation legal seminars on utility law, school law, banking/commercial law, real estate law, tax law, employment law, domestic relations and family law, estate planning and wills/trusts, environmental law, water law, and litigation and trial tactics.